2.06.2012

Five things on my mind...

1. Printed Pajamas...ohhh so cozy. Makes me want to stay in bed all day with my pup and a good movie. 
Find some thuper cute ones hereherehere, or even here

2. Kevin Murphy products. I recently purchased some of his products and I plan on buying the shampoo/conditioner as soon as I can. It smells so good and I love how it makes my hair feel. So, I recommend you go smell some of his products because I guarantee you will want to purchase it and you will not be disappointed. Shop here!



2. This black and white blanket. Not to mention this whole room, but especially the blanket. If anyone knows where I can purchase this blanket, I would be greatly interested. 

3. These glasses will be in my future home. 



Buy!

4. Instagram photostrips. (For when I can finally purchase the iPhone 4 UGH)
Tutorial right over here!

5.  True Love in Pictures by The Sartorialist and Garance Doré for Tiffany & Co. 
I love this video. Perfection.

1 comment:

  1. Omg! That Tiffany & Co vid came from my company.. We helped score the director/producer (Ed Burns) for the original! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATNyxH-g0SQ&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLB7FCC56548C92B61

    ReplyDelete