1.22.2012

New Year Resolutions...

I know it's already late into January, but it's never too late too start some new goals!!! (Super sarcastic positive voice!!) Plus it gives me more hope that I will actually go through with my resolutions when I write them down. Only time will tell...

Read more. 
(good for your brain) 


Travel anywhere at any possible chance. 


Take better and more photos.


Walk my dogs more. 


Try to exercise at least once a week...


Dress up more and be "posh." (As the say in London)


Have more fun with friends. (Duh)


And save more money...(even though I want this Prada purse in every color)

I also want to laugh more, cry at sad movies more, look at cute babies and cute dogs more, eat healthier (lolz), worry less, get better grades, make more money, hang out with family more, help out more (this includes family, friends, roomies, the less fortunate, and anyone who needs a good laugh), annnnd try to be more positive and look forward to what the future may bring!!!!!!!! Yes, yes, cheesy but true. 

1 comment:

  1. hi molly this is my first time that i visit ur site,and i pleased very very much.i find it amazing and positive.sorry for the written coz EN isn'n my first language
    Tns

    ReplyDelete